Welcome!

Your best source for news regarding the Social Nationalist Movement of the Golden Dawn, in English, free of Western Marxist and Capitalist propaganda.

Contact info: GoldenDawnNewsroom@gmx.com


The Golden Dawn isn't a story that began in 2012. The "men and women in the black shirts" were always near you, they lived among you, for many years. Some of you wouldn't take them seriously, some of you were comforted in your bourgeois dream, but we said that our time would come, our age still hasn't begun because we aren't the quiet birds of peacetime, we are birds of the storm and the hurricane. The storm came, the hurricane came and with them we came - we, the "men and women in the black shirts". In these pages , you will read part of our story...

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Militia Guard on action - Kalamata




Last night, after the rallies for the Gregoropoulos murder, teams of leftists and anarchists attempted -with the protection of the police- to attack the Sectoral Organization Offices of Kalamata. This sad phenomenon was repeated multiple times in multiple cities (Patra, Salonika), with Parastate agents destroying our offices and the official State agents just watching.



They were out of luck yesterday, because this time our offices were open - they couldn't pull an attack like those of the past, when they burned and trashed our offices in the safety of our absence. Once the Militia of the area became aware of the RCU (Riot Control Unit) marching towards the offices, they equipped themselves and went to meet up with them on the streets. And they stopped the plans of the ridiculous, state-funded parades of the Left.

Hiding behind the RCU, anarchists and leftists shouted the disgusting slogans of the Civil War, and then they left. In the News report of the local TV station, statements of the area's MP, Dimitris Koukoutsis, were included.

 "It's clearly shown that  the political parties, from Left to Right, have only one problem, Golden Dawn. It is clear that we are the only party that fights the System in the Greek Parliament. And it is clear because we face mudslinging, sycophancy and armed attacks  from the Far-Left to to the Far-Right. We are not provoked - in fact, we are very calm. Our support is rising, we are able to bring our people on the streets, as you can see behind me. Our Leader said: They can outlaw us. But how will they "out-street" us??
Today the Communist Party-I feel sad about the Communists, they are a fringe party and Golden Dawn doesn't even see them as rivals- shows disrespect for its own 94 years of history. Their only problem is GD as well. They are a step before getting out of parliament come next elections, and they spend the last drops of their energy to fight us, to manage to get some of their votes back - a futility."

12 comments:

  1. Good work,strike terror into there hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shows how Antifa are basically "revolutionaries for the establishment". They protest against the failed Hellenic state yet they are doing everything they can to protect the state.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, I'm glad you put a stop this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your movement spreads across Europe soon.
    We desperatly need it - Quick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just hope the left are brought to their knees. They don't deserve to live in the free and prosperous homeland that GD are trying to create for their people. I hope GD toss these traitors out along with their invader friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely right.
    This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had
    spent for this information! Thanks!

    Here is my web site; how build muscle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Admiring the commitment you put into your blog and in depth
    information you present. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that
    isn't the same outdated rehashed material. Fantastic read!
    I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.


    Here is my web site :: Hugegenics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue about this article here at this blog, I have read all
    that, so now me also commenting here.

    Review my webpage :: healthy food to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It if truth
    be told was a amusement account it. Glance complicated to far delivered agreeable from you!

    By the way, how can we keep in touch?

    Check out my site: Healthy Choice Garcinia Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also go to see this website on regular
    basis to obtain updated from latest reports.

    Also visit my site :: Webpage

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hurrah! At last I got a web site from where I
    can actually obtain valuable data concerning my study and knowledge.


    Feel free to visit my web blog :: pure Garcinia reviews

    ReplyDelete